Eotech Vudu SR2 FFP 1-6x 24mm Rifle Scope - SR2 MOA
Eotech Vudu SR2 FFP 1-6x 24mm Rifle Scope - SR2 MOA - The Eotech Vudu rifle scope was created with the avid 3-gun competitor and serious hunter in mind. Its EOTECH-style speed ring reticle is designed for fast target engagement at low power, while delivering the resolution and accuracy you need for longer range targets. Its the perfect solution for short to medium range applications that demand high durability and extreme accuracy. Featuring XC High-Density glass; oversized, precision-machined turrets with EZ Check Zero Stop and side-mounted parallax adjustment. The push button illuminated SR-MOA reticle with 10 brightness setting features an auto power-down to sleep mode after two hours of inactivity with an approximate run time of 500 hours at middle brightness setting 5. Includes product manual, reticle manual, throw lever, battery and lens cloth.
|Reticle||Illuminated SR2 MOA|
|Model||Vudu SR2 FFP|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Focal Plane||First Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||50 MOA|
|Max Windage||50 MOA|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.