Crimson Trace Hardline 4-12x40 BDC-CARBINE Scope
Crimson Trace Hardline 4-12x40 BDC-CARBINE Scope - The Crimson Trace Hardline optics are designed with the tactical and target shooter in mind and have been purposefully built from the ground up. The line features aerospace grade 1” and 30mm tubes that are designed to handle abuse. The line offers generous eye relief to get back on target quickly. They are fully multi-coated, nitrogen purged, waterproof, and ready for whatever elements they encounter. All Crimson Trace® scopes are covered under the LIFETIME protection guaranteed warranty and backed by our award-winning customer service team.
- RETICLE: CT CUSTOM BDC .223/5.56
- GUARANTEED: ALL CRIMSON TRACE SCOPES ARE COVERED UNDER A FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY. FOR QUESTIONS OR WARRANTY CONTACT US AT SUPPORT@CRIMSONTRACE.COM
- INCLUDES: LENS CLOTH AND SCOPE CAPS
- SCOPE DIMENSIONS: 14.1" X 2.5" X 2.5"
- MATERIAL: CONSTRUCTED FROM DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AEROSPACE ALUMINUM AND GREEN MULTI COATED HIGH-QUALITY GLASS
|Reticle||CT CUSTOM BDC .223/5.56|
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.