Vortex Spitfire HD Gen II 5x Prism Scope Red Dot - With a redesigned HD optical system that cuts inches and ounces off the original platform, the new Spitfire HD Gen II 5x model is a shooter's dream come true.
Choose your ideal magnification and mounting height, then rely on the BDC-style reticle to subtend with most popular 5.56 cartridges for quick holdovers at known distances, keeping you locked on target.
The Spitfire HD Gen II 5x model comes equipped with an MRDS mounting platform for use with Vortex Viper or Venom MRDS.
Included in the Box
- Rubber Lens Covers
- T-10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Multi-Height Mount System - Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Height and Low Mount Height
- Lens Cloth
- CR 2032 battery
- Mount Type Multi-Height
- Magnification 5x
- Objective Lens Diameter 25 mm
- Eye Relief 2.7 inches
- Field of View 23.3 feet/100 yds
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 200 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 200 MOA
- Parallax Setting 100 yds
- Length 3.6 inches
- Weight 10.3 oz
HD Optical System Optimized to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding edge to edge sharpness and light transmission.
Brightness Settings 12 levels
Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Nitrogen Gas Purged Gas purged and o-ring sealed delivering waterproof, fogproof performance.
Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Compact, Lightweight Design Rugged construction that's still compact, with a lightweight form-factor.
|Max Elevation||200 MOA|
|Max Windage||200 MOA|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.