Vortex Recon R/T Monocular - 15x50
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
Vortex Recon R/T Monocular - 15x50 - The Recon R/T is a unique, advanced tactical piece of equipment that is unlike any other in the field. The first truly compact, full-featured spotting scope in the Vortex line developed especially for field surveillance and range estimating. The versatile attachment clip secures the Recon R/T to any belt or strap for rapid deployment.
- This ranging reticle uses MRAD-based subtensions and includes silhouettes for quick ranging. The angular measurements allow you to calculate ranges when comparing the reticle to objects of known dimension.
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Main Focus: Allows for sharp image acquisition at distances from as close as 12 feet to infinity
- Fine Focus: Allows for precise focus adjustment for fine image detail
- Utility Clip: The versatile, multi-position utility clip allows for multiple attachment points and quick attachment to pocket edges, equipment or vests
|Field Of View||215ft @ 1000 yards|
|Product Line||Recon R/T|
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacture Warranty|