Sig Sauer Canyon Rangefinding Binocular - 10x42 - Introducing SIG SAUER’S all-new CANYON RANGEFINDING BINOCULAR. Blending SIG’S experience in designing best-in-class laser rangefinder technologies with premium glass optics, The CANYON RANGEFINDING BINOCULAR provides a single feature-rich solution for every hunter and shooter. Leveraging the revolutionary Lightwave DSP technology, the CANYON RANGEFINDING BINOCULAR’S powerful rangefinder engine provides lightning-quick data out to 4,000 yards on reflective surfaces and 1,500 yards on non-reflective targets like deer and elk. Eight onboard ballistic groups provide shooting solutions in either MRAD or MOA, as well as SIG’s proprietary Archery Mode, the CANYON RANGEFINDING BINOCULAR brings accuracy to your fingertips in a split second. Its bright red OLED illuminated display makes it easy to read data no matter your environment, while SpectraCoat anti-reflective lens coatings provide superior light transmission and optical clarity. Gone are the days of ballistic charts taped to lens caps or rifle stocks. Lighten your load afield and let the CANYON RANGEFINDING BINOCULAR do your heavy lifting.
- 10x42 mm binocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- Scan mode ranges and updates four times per second, and RangeLock reports the closes, furthest, or most recent range result.
- Ranging modes include: Line of Sight, Angle Modified Range, Ballistic Groups, and Archery Mode
- 8 onboard ballistic groups provide shooting solutions in either MOA or MRAD
- Archery Mode gives accurate shoot-to distances for up/down angle shots
- Range displayed in either yards or meters to one-tenth y/m resolution
- Red OLED illuminated display
- Rugged rubber armor with eyecup and diopter adjustment
|Field Of View