Alaska Guide Creations Hybrid Max Case - MultiCam
Alaska Guide Creations Hybrid Max - Gen L Case - The Hybrid is the perfect combination of the rangefinder pocket of the Kodiak Cub and the mesh sides of the KISS. These are meant to accommodate binoculars up to around 42mm objective lenses. For example, most 8×42 and 10×42 binoculars would fit perfect in the compact harnesses. (Main Compartment measurements are approximately 6.5 inch tall x 6 inch wide x 3 inch deep. Front Compartment measurements for Kodiak C.U.B. (Compact Utility Bag) are approximately 4 inch tall x 6 inch wide x 1.5 inch deep. Side Compartment measurements are 3 inch tall x 2.5 inch wide x 1 inch deep. Rear Compartment measurements are 4 inch tall x 6 inch wide “flat”) H.B.S (Hook and Bungee System) closure allows for quiet, easy one hand operation to open and secure the main compartment.
The M.A.X. pocket option adds one additional pocket at the bottom of the pack that is about 1 inch tall and is the same depth and width as the main compartment. This pocket is perfect for storing a light pair of gloves, headlamp, Tyto Knife and blades, or any other small necessities. Perfect for: Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Vortex, 8×32, 8×42, 10×32, 10×42
- Gen L Upgrades: Upgrades include the addition of 3 molle straps on the bottom of the pack, the Gen L Harness, and the Pro Tethers.
- Gen L Harness – The Gen L (Celebrating 50 years of innovation) Harness is a slim, padded harness that allows the user to completely contain excess webbing within the shoulder straps to eliminate dangling webbing and provide a clean, comfortable finish.
- Pro Tethers – The Pro Tethers connect directly to the Gen L Harness at the grommet located at the point of the shoulder straps. They also connect easily to other AGC Harnesses through the slot on the male buckle or 3 bar slider. The Pro Tethers are 3/8” elastic webbing that secure and protect optics in the event of a drop, but also allow for them to be easily detached when required. To attach and detach the optic from the tether, simply rotate the custom tether clip 90 degrees and slide the tether loop through the slot of the clip. The black micro cord loop/tether clip can then be attached through the attachment location of the optic by slipping the micro cord through the optic attachment point then back over the tether clip. Reattach the tether clip to the 3/8” tether loop in the same fashion you removed it.
|Fits||Most 8 x 42 and 10 x 42Binoculars|
|Compatibility||Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Vortex, 8×32, 8×42, 10×32, 10×42|
|Includes||Harness and Tethers|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.