Nite Ize Spotlit LED Collar Light w/Disc-O-Select
Nite Ize Spotlit LED Collar Light w/Disc-O-Select - The SpotLit LED Collar Light is a fun and functional way to keep pets visible at night. Set in a lightweight stainless steel carabiner, it attaches quickly and securely to pet collars to keep your animals seen and safe at night. With Disc-O Select technology, you can choose from six different colors making it easier to keep track of multiple animals, or leave it cycling through all the colors in Disc-O Mode. The long-lasting LED is bright enough to be seen from far away and keeps pets visible whether you're on a camping trip or walking in the city. Powered by two replaceable 2016 batteries (included), this little light will keep going for over 20 hours.
- Weather resistant
- Secure stainless steel carabiner clip easily attaches to pet collars, harnesses, and leashes
- Push button on/off
- New Disc-O Select has six selectable colors and Disc-O color changing mode
- Battery run time: 20 hours
- Easily replaceable 2 x 2016 3V lithium batteries included
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.1 x .8 inch
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.