October Mountain Mountaineer Dusk 35lbs Left Hand Wood Recurve Bow
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
October Mountain Mountaineer Dusk 35lbs Left Hand Wood Recurve Bow - Features the same riser design as the Mountaineer 2.0 with a modern air. Crafted with dymondwood for best-in-style appeal and performance, it is the perfect recurve bow choice for the serious bowhunter. Limbs are constructed with bamboo wood for strength and flexibility, providing quick recovery and unmatched speed. Reinforced limb tips offer Fast Flight string compatibility. This three-piece take-down recurve bow, design for easy storage, is equipped with sight, plunger, and stabilizer bushings.
- Slim grip design equipped with sight, plunger, and stabilizer bushings
- Crafted from variations of dymondwood and padauk wood
- Bamboo wood limbs with reinforced limb tips
- Fast Flight string compatible
- Flemish string and flat head limb bolts included
|Axle to Axle Length||62in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.