Rinehart Rhino Block Archery Target
Rinehart Rhino Block Target - This incredibly versatile new target sports six unique sides to shoot at, ideal for every type of practice. Two sides of the cube display a textured, life-like 3-D deer target zone - one displaying outlined vital areas of a deer, and the other detailing an anatomically correct display of a deer's organs. The other four faces of the target are comprised of Rinehart's signature, highly visible target zones - allowing shooters to continue target practice even in low light conditions. Two of these sides consist of twelve smaller zones for consistent arrow shooting and placement, while the final two sides feature one large target zone for honing, surrounded by four smaller zones. Six unique sides to shoot at
Life-like 3-D deer target zone
One displaying outlined vital areas of a deer, and the other detailing an anatomically correct display of a deer's organs
Four faces of the target are comprised of Rinehart's signature, highly visible target zones - allowing shooters to continue target practice even in low light conditions
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.