Trophy Ridge Hex Light 5 Arrow Quick Disconnect Quiver
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Trophy Ridge Hex Light 5 Arrow Quick Disconnect Quiver - The all new hex Light Arrow Quiver features four glowing green LED lights, three on top of the hood and one inside.
- Built-in LED lights illuminate arrows and surroundings in low light
- Soft-touch hood construction reduces vibration and eliminates noise
- Features quick attachment design for fast and easy mounting and detachment
- Adjustable mounting offers low profile against the bow and arrow containment within the bow
- Customizable single or dual arrow grippers and precision-designed hood included
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.