Seekins Enhanced Bolt Catch
Seekins Enhanced Bolt Catch -The bottom portion of the catch is also larger and diamond textured, greatly assisting the operation of locking the bolt back. Manufactured using metal injected molded (MIM) process allowing the selection of a proprietary material that is considerably stronger than our original billet model or a factory MIL SPEC Bolt catch.Please NOTE: This product has been changed from our original billet model to metal injection molded product. Coating has also been changed from Melonite to our new ArmorBlak coating. Unlike Melonite, the ArmorBlak coating does not affect the heat treatment of the part thus providing less visible wear and greater strength.
- Large diamond textured button for positive operation
- ArmorBlak coated durability and smooth engagement
|Part Type||Lower Part|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.