Xtratuf Men's 16 Inch Steel Toe Boots
Xtratuf Men's 16 Inch Steel Toe Boots - Xtratuf Safety Hi boot features slip-resistant Chevron outsole and heel that provide sure-gripping traction on slick footing, 100% waterproof and seamless for seal-tight protection, supportive heel counters reduce heel slippage and provide form-fitting comfort, built-in cushion insoles with arch support to help fight fatigue and stress of legs and back, triple-dipped to create a seamless coating of neoprene highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals, and contaminants. Neoprene rubber is softer, lighter and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. Fabric linings are soft and durable so feet slide easily in and out. Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 & CSA Z195-02 Grade 1. Constructed of ozone resistant rubber for long lasting wear and resistance to cracking.
- Slip-resistant Chevron sole
- 100% waterproof
- Supportive heel counter
- Built-in cushion insole
- Triple-dipped neoprene
- Light & pliable
- Soft fabric lining
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413-05
- CSA Z195-02 Grade 2
- Ozone resistant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.