Kenetrek Men's Hardscrabble Uninsulated Waterproof Hunting Boots
Kenetrek Men's Hardscrabble Uninsulated Waterproof Hunting Boots - Named for the rugged mountain peak that overlooks our valley in Montana, the 7 inch Hardscrabble Hiker is as tough a hiking boot as you will find. The thick 2.8 mm full grain leather uppers with heavily padded collars provide solid support with exceptional comfort. High traction K-Talon outsoles with stiff nylon midsoles keep you from slipping in rough terrain while the waterproof, breathable Windtex membrane assures your feet stay dry. Don't let its classic good looks fool you, the Kenetrek Hardscrabble Hiker is a tough-as-nails mountain boot built for use on or off the trail. 3.7 lbs. 2.8 mm full grain leather
Heavily padded collars
High traction K-Talon outsoles
Stiff nylon midsole
Waterproof, breathable Windtex membrane
|Material||Full Grain Leather|
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.