Crispi Men's Nevada Uninsulated GTX Waterproof Hunting Boots - The story of the Nevada GTX goes back over 40 years ago when Alessandro Marcolin started hand-constructing Crispi boots. The Nevada has been a staple in Crispi’s lineup ever since. Add the latest cutting-edge technology in footwear with the handcrafted precision and comfort we are known for and you get the hands-down best hunting boot on the planet. No wonder why the Nevada has withstood the test of time and continues to conquer every mountain it faces.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof lining
- Vibram® sole with polyurethane shock absorbing CCF midsole
- 3 Flex Rating
- ABSS Ankle Support System
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Crossbow Frame
- Dual Tech Lining
- Water repellent Nubuck Leather upper
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration/anti-odor action
- Protection: Rubber rand
- Height: 8in
- Weight for one boot size 10 - 1.9lbs
- Style: 5860-4203
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.