Garmin Striker Plus 4 w/Dual Beam Transducer Fish Finder/Chartplotter
Garmin Striker Plus 4 w/Dual Beam Transducer Fish Finder/Chartplotter - The Striker Plus 4 Fish Finder with a bright 4.3in display and built-in GPS features Chirp sonar for crystal-clear images and Quickdraw Contours map drawing software. The built-in GPS lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat’s speed. Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you’ve been. No special knowledge is required. Striker Plus 4 can now store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1’ contours. The Striker Plus 4 Fish Finder includes Garmin Chirp technology for a higher level of clarity and detail that you have come to expect from Garmin. Crystal-clear sonar images provide remarkable target separation and resolution in shallow and deeper water. Bottom contours are more visible, even at higher speeds, and signal noise can be suppressed at greater depths for a timely interpretation of what’s below. The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in 1 spot, you can mark it, and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip. GPS also allows Striker Plus 4 to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you’re trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using or in wake-controlled areas. The Striker Plus 4 makes fishing a breeze, and it’s built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what is below your boat, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the boat. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever features you need, so you are ready for anything on the water.
- Physical dimensions: 3.9in L x 6.9in W x 1.8in H
- Weight: 0.7lb
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Audible alarms
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets)
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Water temperature sensor included
- Split-screen zoom
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam)
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects)
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Ultrascroll (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds)
- Voltage range: 10-20 Vdc input
- Quickdraw Contours
- Mark Waypoints
- Integrated GPS
- Course over Ground
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.23A
Included in the Box:
- Striker Plus 4 Fish Finder
- Garmin dual beam transducer with 20ft cable
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
|Power Output||200 Watts (RMS), 1600 (peak-to-peak)|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.