St. Croix Mojo Inshore Saltwater Casting Rod
St. Croix Mojo Inshore Saltwater Casting Rod -
New for 2021, the re-engineered St. Croix Mojo Inshore Saltwater Casting Rod has been upgraded with St. Croix's proprietary SCIII carbon and has been built using IPC mandrel technology. Tailored for the demands of inshore fishing, the next generation of Mojo Inshore rods are built to deliver.
- Premium quality SCIII carbon.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum oxide rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames.
- Fuji ECS and TCS Deluxe reel seat with gun metal hoods
- Kigan hook keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Specialized inshore salt water rods designed and built for superior performance
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.