P-Line Soft Fluorocarbon
P-Line Soft Fluorocarbon - P-Line Fluorocarbon is extruded from the highest quality Japanese fluorocarbon crystals, ensuring the best knot and breaking strength available in a soft fluorocarbon line. As the educated angler knows, fluorocarbon has a refractive index very close to that of water, making it invisible once it enters the water. Because of its inherent qualities, this line absorbs very little water giving it great knot strength. Another benefit is the low stretch factor, allowing increased sensitivity to feel the lightest strikes.
- Virtually invisible underwater
- High knot and breaking strength
- Low stretch for increased sensitivity
- Abrasion resistant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.