Sitka Men's Timberline Waterproof Hunting Pants
Sitka Men's Timberline Waterproof Hunting Pants - A burly sheep hunting pant built for racking up vertical in mid to cold conditions, our Timberline Pant has long stood as the alpine hunter's workhorse. The Timberline Pant is a highly technical 4-way stretch polyester spandex pant with double reinforced waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop knees and seat with articulated knee pads that are removable.
- Articulated Patterning
- New Softer and Lighter Removable Knee Pad
- Waterproof/Breathable Seat and Knees
- Side Cargo Pockets
- Precise Sculpted Fit
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Thermo-molded Knee Pads
- 4-Way High Count Stretch Polyester Weave
- Nylon Ripstop Knees and Seat
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.