Sitka Timberline Waterproof Pants
The Sitka Men’s Timberline Waterproof Hunting Pant is a highly durable work pant intended for sheep hunting in mid to cold conditions. The 4-way stretch polyester spandex provides range of motion while the double layer nylon waterproof seat and knees offer added protection from those alpine conditions. For added protection and comfort, this pant incorporates removable knee pads.
- 4-way stretch woven polyester shell fabric for unencumbered movement
- Waterproof nylon ripstop fabric reinforces seat and knees
- Knee pads (removable)
- Tapered legs and waist pair well with backpacks
- Protects from light precipitation thanks to Durable Water Repellent finish
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.