Mountain Hardwear Mineral King 3 3-Person Camping Tent - Grey Ice
Mountain Hardwear Mineral King 3 3-Person Camping Tent - Don't camp to hang out in your tent all night and day⏤that's why when it's time to zip up into your sleeping bag and lay your head down, the Mineral King maintains the view. You can peer out the oversized doors at your alpine oasis and gaze at the starry night thanks to an adaptable fly. So even when you're "inside," it's like you never left what you really came for.
- Two large doors provide easy entry/exit and an expansive view with vestibule rolled back
- Fly rolls back and secures halfway for stargazing at night or shade during the day
- Pre-bend poles improve interior livable space
- Hubbed cross poles and symmetrical architecture for easy pitching
- Industry-leading DAC Pressfit poles
- 5 pockets for ample interior storage
- Two full-size, dry-entry vestibules with a vent at the top
- Symmetrical and rectangular design allows head-to-toe sleeping configuration to maximize individual space and comfort
- Seam taped for a waterproof construction
- Lightweight, bathtub style floor
- Full mesh upper canopy optimizes ventilation and enables unobstructed views
- Footprint included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
|Sleeping Capacity||3 Person|
|Dimensions||68in x 90in x 41in|
|Pack Size||7in x 7in x 25in|
|Pole Material||DAC Pressfit|
|Tent Material||68D 210T Ripstop Polyester and 75D Plain Weave Polyester|
|Vestibule Area||20.9 sq ft|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.