Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL4 4-Person Tent - Olive Green
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL4 4-Person Tent - Already one of Big Agnes' best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, the Copper Spur HV UL series just got better. Redesigned with new features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier. The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media, and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Your ultimate UL home away from home.
- Expanded living space with two doors and two double zipper awning-style vestibules
- Proprietary ultralight nylon double ripstop mixed denier fabric offers extra tear-strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
- DAC poles with 4-way, high-volume hub design provide strength, stability, and generous livable space
- Easy entry through dual-zipper door featuring easy-grip zipper pulls
- Easily stow unzipped doors with Quick Stash door keeper, located on the tent body door
- Ample storage options with 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 media pockets
- Low vent features on vestibule doors along with high fly vent creates airflow to reduce condensation in all weather conditions
- Proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle streamlines tent set up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Enhanced visibility at night with reflective guylines and webbing
- Attach gear lofts, accessories, and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights with multiple interior loops
- To extend the life of your tent floor Big Agnes recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
Construction + Materials:
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- NEW proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle to streamline tent set-up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. Keyed hole buckle locks pole tip securely during setup, hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing force between tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- NEW proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- NEW pre-bent span pole with 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength, stability, and shedding.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 8 interior mesh pockets, 4 media pockets, 10 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 4 awning guylines
- Gear loft loops included
- UL4 fits the Wall, Large Wall, Trapezoid and Square gear lofts - sold separately
|Sleeping Capacity||4 Person|
|Model||Copper Spur HV UL4|
|Dimensions||96in x 86in x 50in|
|Pack Size||22in x 7in|
|Pole Material||DAC Featherlite|
|Tent Material||Silicone/ Nylon/ Polyester|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.