ALPS Mountaineering Trail Tipi 2-Person Backpacking Tent - Gray/Navy
ALPS Mountaineering Trail Tipi 2-Person Backpacking Tent - Saving weight is one of the biggest factors for choosing gear when going backpacking. Because the Trail Tipi utilizes your trekking pole, it weighs less than 4 pounds. The Tipi design has three closable vents near the top and a 360 degree vent on the bottom, that can be adjusted to increase or decrease air flow by the two-point tensioning system for each stake. The Trail Tipi can be set up quickly by staking out the corners and adjusting a trekking pole inside, or alternatively you can hang the Tipi by the top loop to create more internal room. The 38 ft² tent and 12 ft² vestibule provide a spacious two-person tent with room for all of your gear or a backpacking companion.
- Trekking pole is not included.
- Sleeps two people plus gear
- Lightweight design utilizes your trekking pole for support
- Works with any trekking pole 51in or longer (pole not included)
- Top loop allows for hanging the tipi instead of using a trekking pole for support
- Lower corner loops feature 2-point tensioning system with sliding aluminum ring
- Tent skin is 75D 185T polyester with 1500 mm coating resists UV and stays taut
- Tipi design has 360° mesh ventilation protected by the weatherproof overhang
- Two closeable vents are positioned near the peak
- Spacious vestibule and mesh door with #8 zipper
- Polyester taffeta floor with 3000 mm coating and sealed seams
- Includes 7075 aluminum stakes, guy ropes and trekking pole tip cover
|Dimensions||76in x 84in x 53in|
|Pack Size||6.5in x 6.5in x 16in|
|Sleeping Capacity||2 Person|
|Tent Material||75D 185T Polyester|
|Vestibule Area||12 sq ft|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.