Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite NXT Sleeping Pad
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite NXT Sleeping Pad - With improved warmth and comfort at no extra tax in weight, the NeoAir XLite NXT solidifies the legacy of its predecessor as the finest ultralight air sleeping pad for year-round backcountry adventures. By refining the cutting-edge construction technique, the Triangular Core Matrix, integrates with the warmth radiating ThermaCapture technology reduced the noise by 83% from the previous model. At 3-inches thick, with a horizontal baffled structure, the XLite NXT delivers maximum comfort and support at a minimal weight and packed size. Providing a 4-season ready 4.5 R-value, the XLite NXT is the most versatile ultralight sleeping pad on the market and ready to craft better nights under the stars wherever you end up.
- Quiet Rest: Improved internal construction reduces noise by 83% compared to previous model.
- Thicker But Not Heavier: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile delivers premium backcountry comfort while weighing the same as the previous model.
- Year-Round Warmth: ThermaCapture technology and Triangular Core Matrix construction radiate body heat and reduce convective heat loss to deliver a 4.5 R-value, good for year-round conditions
- High-Performing & Ultra-Packable: Industry-leading construction and premium low bulk materials allow the XLite NXT to pack down to about the size of a conventional 1L water bottle.
- WingLock Valve: Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.