Rustic Ridge Elk Hunter -35 Degree Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Black/Bark
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Rustic Ridge Elk Hunter -35 Degree Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Black/Bark - Built for extremes, the Rustic Ridge Elk Hunter Rectangular Sleeping Bag is rugged enough to stand up to a lifetime of adventure. At 90in long and 39in wide, this spacious sleeping bag is longer than a twin mattress and just as wide, giving you plenty of room to stretch out after a long day outdoors. An updated version of the classic canvas sleeping bag, it features a tough, poly canvas shell that is durable and water resistant, with added comfort features like the mummy-style hood, zipper and shoulder draft tubes, and ultra-soft flannel lining. Double-layer offset stitching helps to eliminate cold spots, so you can rest easy whether you're bunking out in the back of your truck or bedding down a dozen miles from anywhere.
- Four temp ratings: -35°F, -20°F, 0°F, 20°F
- Spacious, comfortable all-weather sleeping bag
- Durable, water-resistant poly canvas shell stands up to years of rigorous use
- Soft, brushed poly flannel lining
- Full-length zipper & shoulder draft tubes keep warm air from escaping
- Cinchable mummy-style hood for added warmth and comfort
- Double-layer construction and innovative fiber fill
- Built-in compression straps (storage duffle on -35°F bag)
- Interior storage pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
|Dimensions||90in x 39in|
|Liner Material||Polyster Flannel|
|Pack Size||39in x 15in x 15in|