Adventure Medical Kits MOLLE Bag Trauma Kit 2.0 - 100 Pieces
Adventure Medical Kits MOLLE Bag Trauma Kit 2.0 - 100 Pieces - Be ready for anything when you're in the field with the AMK MOLLE Bag Trauma Kit 2.0, designed to work with your tactical modular bag system and to equip you with the supplies you need to venture 2 – 4 days away from your base. The 2-foot QuikClot dressing included stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the bandages, dressings, and medications enable you to address other wounds, bleeding, and fractures or sprains, while keeping the patient comfortable as you make your way back to camp or await rescue. For life threatening injuries when bleeding cannot be stopped use the included MULTIGATE Tourniquet as a last resort. This kit is equipped with a detachable back panel with metal buttoned straps for attaching to your favorite gear or attaching to your vehicle with quick access.
- Stop Bleeding Fast - Control bleeding with QuikClot hemostatic gauze, which acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster. The gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates your body's natural clotting process.
- Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - Know how to provide life-saving medical care. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies. Follow best practices with a robust assortment of hospital-quality medical supplies. The kit contains many tools to treat injuries ranging from uncontrollable bleeding, fractures & sprains, and cuts & scrapes
- Detachable Back Panel - This kit also features metal buttoned straps with a detachable back panel that allows you to take your kit with you on the go or respond to an emergency quickly when time counts the most.
- Stretch Wrap Tourniquet - This kit includes a multi-use stretch wrap tourniquet that can used as a pressure bandage or as an emergency tourniquet as a last resort.
- 2 – Trauma Pad, 5in x 9in
- 1 – QKCLT Z-Fold Gauze 2ft
- 1 – Petrolatum Dressing, 3in x 3in
- 5 – Easy Care Knuckle Fabric Bandage
- 10 – Adhesive Bandage, Fabric, 1in x 3in
- 3 – Easy Care Large Sterile Dressing, 4in x 4in 4ply/2pc
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2in x 2in
- 2 – Easy Care Non-Adherent Gauze 3in x 4in
- 1 – Eye Pad, Sterile
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1/2in x 10 Yards
- 3 – Easy Care Butterfly Wound Closure
- 1 – Wound Closure Strip, 1/4in x 4in
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10 cc
- 2 – Roller Gauze, 2in x 4.1 Yards
- 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 1 – Bandage, Elastic, Cohesive Self Adhering, 2in
- 1 – Triangular Bandage
- 5 – TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC, SINGLE USE
- 10 – Easy Care Alcohol Antiseptic
- 3 – AB WIPE-USA/CANADA
- 2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- 2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Aspirin 325 mg)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
- 2 – Latex-Free Glove
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Emergency Blanket, 38in x 60in
- 1 – C-Splint, Finger
- 1 – Tourniquet Rubber 1in x 18in
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
|Type||First Aid Kit|