Lost Creek Angler 10 Sit-On-Top Pedal-Drive Kayak - These are some of the lightest pedal drive kayaks on the market, requiring less effort to propel and making portage easy with the four comfortable carry handles located on the bow, stern, port, and starboard. You can run them with or without the drive attached, giving you the versatility that changing water depths and conditions demand. Pedaling or paddling, you’ll find the moveable deluxe seat perfectly adapts to your body and seating position, while the anti-sweat breathable mesh, perforated foam, and drainage channels help keep the captain’s aft end dry. Check out all of the other reasons you need one of these before you go out on the water again:
- Impulse Drive pedal propulsion system
- Pilot rudder system with convenient hand-steering control
- Comfortable, moveable deluxe seat
- Flexible rod holder
- 4 flush-mount rod holders
- Tackle box & bucket
- Front (8”) & back (6”) deck plate storage wells
- 6 aluminum accessory tracks, YakAttack ready!
- An anchor trolley
- Comfortable carry handles on the bow, stern, port, and starboard (front, back, & sides)
- Aft (rear) deck bungee
- Camo color: not only looks cool, but might give you that extra edge (fish see in color)
More about the Impulse Drive:
- Speed for Angler 10: Approx. 5mph/4.3 knots
- Lightest on the market at 7.5 lbs.
- See-through splash guard gives you window to what lies below
- Fully removable (& it’s easy to do!)
- Easy to carry & store
- Easy maintenance, no fuel required!
- Effortless forward & backward movement
- 8:1 gear ratio for that sweet spot between speed & resistance
- Prop guard
For information on the 5-year Limited Warranty, click here.