Nite Ize INOVA T10R Rechargeable Tactical Full Size Flashlight + Power Bank
Nite Ize INOVA T10R Rechargeable Tactical Full Size Flashlight + Power Bank - The INOVA T10R is the most versatile high performance light on the market.
At 3500 Lumens, with the ability to project a beam 1677 feet, and unheard of run times, the T10R is a precision high-performance pioneer in the flashlight industry.
Its rechargeable lithium ion battery pack makes it a powerhouse, and it also includes a power bank USB adapter that boasts an impressive 14,000mAh capacity giving it the ability to easily charge other small devices multiple times over.
The T10R has a 5-function mid-body switch that activates high, low, SOS, strobe, and variable dim modes. The aerospace grade aluminum body machined from solid tubular stock featuring military-spec type III hard coat anodized finish and an aggressive knurling pattern is engineered to withstand the rigors of field work and extreme conditions.
- 3500 Lumens (more than both your average car headlights combined)
- Run time: 6 hours on high | 95 hours on low
- Effective range (up to): 1677 feet | 511 meters
- Recharges in approximately 6.5 hours
- LED battery indicator light
- Power bank USB adapter provides 5v, 2 amp 14,000mAh capacity
- Tactical construction, shockproof, crushproof, and water-resistant
- Tactical mid-body switch activates high, low, SOS, strobe, and variable dim modes
- Kit includes: T10R Flashlight, AC power supply, power bank USB output adaptor, #3 S-Biner, international plug adaptors, and protective carrying case
- Individually laser engraved with a serial number for identification
- Impact-Resistant Head protects optical system
- High-powered energy efficient 36,300 hour LED
- Electronically controlled for uniform light output
- Uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern
- Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Body from solid tubular stock with military-spec, Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Aggressive knurling for positive grip
- Tempered glass window has Anti-Reflective coating and an o-ring seal to withstand environmental pressures
- O-Ring ensures seal integrity and threads are anodized for reliability
|Average Run Time||High: 6 hours, Low: 95 hours|
|Material||Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Body from solid tubular stock with military-spec, Type III hard coat anodized finish|
|Max Beam Distance||1677ft|