Barebones Railroad Electric Lantern
Barebones Railroad Electric Lantern - A modern twist on an antique and well-loved Union Pacific lantern. Gorgeous seeded glass and copper accents make this a unique light for a curated dinner table or at camp. High-tech and functional, this lantern utilizes battery or USB with a run time of 100+ hours on low or 3.5 hours on high. Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb provides a classic warming glow perfect for every occasion.
- Metal construction with replaceable seeded glass globe
- Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb
- Carry handle with unique copper, matte black, or white zinc finish cage details
- 3.2 Watt warm Edison-style LED filament
- Color Temperature: 3000k
- Lumens: Low: 35 High: 200
- Input: 5V USB
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 2-18650 | 4400mAh 3.7V 16.28Wh (Barebones specific)
- Run Time: Low: 100+ Hrs | High: 3.5 Hrs
- Built-in charging system (USB-C cable Included)
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.