Outdoor Edge WildSkin 4 inch Fixed Blade Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Outdoor Edge WildSkin 4 inch Fixed Blade Knife - This full-tang, deep-bellied skinner is ready to take on any big game task from start to finish. The 4.0 inch 420J2 stainless steel blade is precisely heat treated to hold a great edge and is hand finished shaving-sharp. For fast and easy field dressing, the gut-hook opens game like a zipper without piercing vital organs. The rubberized, blaze-orange TPR handle offers high visibility in the field and ensures a non-slip grip, even when wet. Additionally, the elk horn inlay provides extra indexing points for greater control, and prevents fatigue during long use. The WildSkin comes complete with a Mossy Oak nylon belt sheath.
- Steel: 420J2 Stainless
- Handle: Rubberized Orange TPR
- Sheath: Mossy Oak nylon
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Rubberized Orange TPR|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.