Kershaw Method 3 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
This is a small yet stylish pocket knife designed by Danish knife and toolmaker, Jens Anso. It utilizes a slim, 3-inch blade of 8Cr13MoV in a BlackWash finish and a black G10 handle. It features a custom backspacer for lanyard attachment and a single-position pocketclip (right, tip-up). The Method opens quickly, easily, and manually with the KVT ball-bearing system and a built-in flipper. This knife has too much appeal to pass up. Although the Kershaw Method is not an assisted opening knife, its action is so smooth and responsive that it may fool ya.
|Blade Material||8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.