Klean Kanteen Vacuum Insulated Tumbler
Klean Kanteen Vacuum Insulated Tumbler -Klean Kanteen's Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler and Cup is a prime example of their quest to make high performance multi use products. This tumbler out performs plastic and paper and is not only more durable but it actually does more. Anything a single-use paper or plastic cup can do, the stainless steel vacuum tumbler can do much better, insulating hot and cold beverages.
Iced tea, IPA or Caramel Latte; Vacuum insulation and electropolished stainless steel combine to protect the taste and temperature of whatever you put inside. A quick rinse or wash is all it takes to go from your morning pick-me-up to staying hydrated at work to a smoothie at the gym to whatever you drink in your daily life. Electropolished interior. Laser-etched exterior. Doesn't retain or impart flavors.
- Shatterproof and won't break like glass
- Electropolished interior doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Electropolished interior, laseretched exterior
- Double-wall vacuum insulated
- Nestable and transportable
- BPA Free
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.