Poison Ivy Soap
Poison Ivy Soap -Wash your entire body with Poison Ivy Soap, do not use any other soap or body wash at this time as the ingredients may spread the urushoil or irritate any rash. Rinse well. Our Poison Ivy Soap is not a prewash, it is for use after exposure to urushoil. Poison Ivy Soap Removes the Urushiol (the invisible oil from the plants) thus preventing the rash and/or removing the itch. Wash after exposure, or after rash occurs.
Product Contains: Saponified Animal Oils, Jewelweed &, Spring Water Poison Ivy Soap is the perfect combination of pure soap made with animal oil, spring water, and the herb ",jewelweed",. Animal oil will not spread the invisible urushoil, or sap of the poison ivy and oak plants. Jewelweed is a natural antidote that washes away the urushoil completely and dries up any existing rash or blisters.
- Removes the Urushiol (the invisible oil from the plants) thus preventing the rash
- Wash after exposure or after rash occurs
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.