SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger with Bluetooth
SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger with Bluetooth - SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect SPOT X to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation.
If preferred or when necessary, SPOT X can be used as a standalone communication device. SPOT X has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number, so others can message you directly at any time.
Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue services, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app via Bluetooth and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips.
Choose 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping.
- Check in. Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK
- Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- 240 hours (10 days) of battery life in 10 minute tracking mode
- Height 6.54in
- Width 2.9in
- Thickness 0.94in
- Weight 7.0oz
- Bluetooth up to 30ft
- Operating temp -4F to 140F
- Operating altitude -328ft to +21.320ft
- Impact, water & dust resistant (IP67) Submersible up to 1m for 30 minutes
- SPOT X device
- Strap and carabiner
- Micro USB data/Power cable
- Quick start guide
- S.O.S mirrored sticker
- Warranty card