Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Vehicle Roof Awning
Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Vehicle Roof Awning - The Sunseeker Awning is a must-have for any great adventure. Savor the great outdoors with the added benefit of UV50+ rating on your portable shade.
Simply mount the Sunseeker Awning to your roof rack and roll out the awning to create a lovely 4sqm / 43sq ft (2.0m Model) or 5.15sqm / 55.38 sq ft (2.5m Model) shaded area for you and your family to relax in. The Sunseeker Awning is perfect for watching sport, camping, picnics, lunch breaks at work and lazy days at the beach.
The easy-to-use design means the Sunseeker can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Sunseeker Awning on your next trip and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down
- Made from 210D R/S water resistant canvas
- UV-protected with a UV50+ rating
- Mold resistant
- Rust Proof
- Water resistant rating of PU 2000mm
- Includes Sunseeker Extension Adaptor (Awning Extensions sold separately, see product compatibility for details)
- Large shade cover: 4sqm / 43sq ft (2.0m Model) or 5.15sqm / 55.38 sq ft (2.5m Model)
- Velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning to aid water runoff
- Sturdy support telescopic poles made from black anodised aluminium
- Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground with a convenient peg rope
- Large easy-grip zipper tags for convenience
- Black heavy duty PVC 540gsm carry bag
- All hardware covered in plastic caps for protection and to reduce wear & tear
- Protective patches fitted to the corners of the awning to increase strength, durability, and longevity of the awning
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Included is a bracket that will work on the Pioneer systems
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.