Rhino-Rack Quick Mount Leg Set - 6.3in
The Quick Mount RLT600 Leg Set is designed to be fitted onto Rhino-Rack tracks with the ability for one person to easily remove the roof racks when they are not required using a simple trigger locking system. Spacer kits and fitting kits are available for the Heavy Duty Bars and Pioneer systems.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Rhino-Rack Quick Mount Leg Set - The Quick Mount RLT600 Leg Set is designed to be fitted onto Rhino-Rack tracks with the ability for one person to easily remove the roof racks when they are not required using a simple trigger locking system. Spacer kits and fitting kits are available for the Heavy Duty Bars and Pioneer systems.
- The set is 2 pieces.
- No tools required for installation and removal once system has been initially fitted
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Ideal for low clearance
- Simple trigger locking system
- Lockable cover plate with Masterkey compatibility
- Base and leg allows for 33 degress of swivel to accommodate contoured surfaces
- Maximum load capacity across 2 bars is 100kg (always refer to the vehicle maximum load rating and use the lower of the two)
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Suit the Rhino-Rack Vortex bar
- Fitting kits are available to fit to Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Bars and Pioneer systems.
- Lifetime Warranty
|Dimensions||6.3in x 6.3in x 2.8in|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.