Rhino-Rack Maxtrax MKII - MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- Measuring just 45 inches long X 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.5 inches.
- Stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each recovery track weighs just 7.5 pounds.
- Easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to maneuver under your tires.
- Six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker.
- They have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
- Plenty of hard, rugged teeth to interlock with your tyre's tread will get you up and out of a bog in no time.