The Essential Trail Stove is the stove for camping novices and experienced outdoor chefs. Offering precise flame control for optimum cooking results this stove is invented in Sweden, and hand crafted in Europe.
Attach your fully assembled Essential Trail Stove onto your gas canister and have your backcountry stove up and running in under a minute. This 4oz burner delivers with Laminar Flow Burner Technology and the wider burner boils a liter of water in three and a half minutes with it’s 8600 BTU (2500 W) flame. To pack away, just remove the burner from the gas canister and stow.
dimensions: 4.3" x 2.4”
output: 8600 BTU
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use and always ready to cook
- Wind-blocking pot supports keep the flame strong and steady in windy conditions while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Control valve ensures precise flame control
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
|Dimensions||4.3" x 2.4”|
|Heat Output||8600 BTU|
|Made in the USA||No|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.