Smith & Wesson 360 SRVL 357Magnum 1.87in Black Revolver -5 Rounds - Used
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Smith & Wesson 360 SRVL 357Magnum 1.87in Black Revolver -5 Rounds - Used - Smith & Wesson j-frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the smith & Wesson j-frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The firearm(s) listed on this page is/are sold as is with any and all faults. Sportsman’s Warehouse is not liable for any loss, damage or injury that may arise from the purchase, ownership or use of this firearm(s). Unless specifically prohibited by law, Sportsman’s Warehouse provides no express or implied warranties regarding the firearm(s) hereon, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. If purchasing the listed firearm, you are agreeing to the following: On behalf of myself and (if applicable) my spouse, children, heirs and assigns, and to the extent permissible by law, I hereby release Sportsman’s Warehouse (including any of its employees or agents) from all liability arising from the purchase, use or misuse of the firearm(s) listed on this page.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Unfluted Cylinder With PVD Finish
- Lightweight But Strong, Scandium Alloy Frame
- Flat Dark Earth, Synthetic Grips
|State Compliance||New York Compliant,Colorado Compliant,Washington Compliant|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.