CZ Drake All-Terrain OD Green 12 Gauge 3in Over Under Shotgun - 28in - Used
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
CZ Drake All-Terrain OD Green 12 Gauge 3in Over Under Shotgun - 28in - Used - The muted green Cerakote finish makes them ideal for field work, increasing their hardiness and making them near impervious to the elements. The stand-out feature of this series of scatterguns is a small but revolutionary addition to the ejector/extractor of the break-open variants. To make them more ideal for use in a duck blind or while handling dogs and equipment in the field, each of the All-Terrain over/unders and side-by-sides has a set of rare earth magnets installed in their extractor or ejectors. With these magnets in place, most modern shells are retained in the gun even when the gun is turned upside down. This makes loading them easy in a pit blind or boat, and never will a dog-handler accidentally dump shells out of their gun while bending over to work with their dog. Equipped with sling swivels and extended chokes, these shotguns are ready to chase birds – from doves and ducks to turkeys and grouse!
The firearm(s) listed on this page is/are sold as is with any and all faults. Sportsman’s Warehouse is not liable for any loss, damage or injury that may arise from the purchase, ownership or use of this firearm(s). Unless specifically prohibited by law, Sportsman’s Warehouse provides no express or implied warranties regarding the firearm(s) hereon, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. If purchasing the listed firearm, you are agreeing to the following: On behalf of myself and (if applicable) my spouse, children, heirs and assigns, and to the extent permissible by law, I hereby release Sportsman’s Warehouse (including any of its employees or agents) from all liability arising from the purchase, use or misuse of the firearm(s) listed on this page.
|Finish||OD Green Cerakote|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.