Mace Magnum 3 Pepper Gel Spray - 1.59oz
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Mace Magnum 3 Pepper Gel Spray - You don't have to worry about wind blowback or misfires. Thanks to gel stream technology, the Mace Magnum 3 pepper gel allows you to quickly hit the mark and protect yourself against threats from a distance.
- This Mace gel spray is powered by the hottest pepper allowed by law.
- Sticks to the face of your attacker.
- Gel stream technology dispenses as a thick, glue-like substance that sticks to and incapacitates the attacker
- OC pepper gel causes respiratory distress and coughing, impaired vision and an intense burning sensation to the skin
- UV dye leaves a long-lasting residue to support investigation and identification
- This Mace gel spray contains 20 bursts with a spray range of 18 feet, but always replace use.
- Flip-top safety cap to prevent accidental discharge
- Built-in belt clip for fast and easy access
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.