TriStar Viper G2 Mossy Oak Blades/Burnt Bronze 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
TriStar Viper G2 Mossy Oak Blades/Burnt Bronze 12ga 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in - 3-1/2in gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy waterfowl loads utilizing a two piston system. The Viper Max comes with a light and heavy load piston. Use light load piston for 2-3/4in shells, for other rounds use heavy load piston. Secondary piston can be stored in forearm for easy retrieval. The Viper Max comes with 4 Beretta/Benelli Mobil Chokes (SK, IC, M, F) as well as over molded rubber grips on the stock and forearm for added comfort. Newly developed recoil pad and swivel studs also included.
- Magazine Cut-Off Action
- Vent Rib With Matted Sight Plane
- Fiber Optic Sight
- 5 Round Magazine - Shot Plug Included
- Quick Shot Plug Removal
- Chrome-Lined Chamber And Barrel
- Swivel Studs
- 4 Beretta/Benelli Mobil Chokes (SK, IC, M, F)
|Finish||Burnt Bronze Cerakote|
|Choke||SK, IC, M, F|
|Color||Mossy Oak Blades/Burnt Bronze|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.