Stoeger P3500 Realtree Max-5 Camo 12 Gauge 2-3/4in/3in/3-1/2in Pump Action Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Stoeger P3500 Realtree Max-5 Camo 12 Gauge 2-3/4in/3in/3-1/2in Pump Action Shotgun - The Stoeger P3500 pump-action shotgun packs all the great features of its mate, the P3000. Its ergonomic styling with sleek, thin fore-end profile, makes for a pleasingly smooth swing and instinctive pointing. It is chambered to deftly handle up to 3.5in magnum loads.
- Chrome-Lined Barrel
- Dual-Action Bars
- Rotating Bolt Head
- Red-Bar Front Sight
- Drop At Heel: 2.5in
- Drop At Comb: 1.5in
|Finish||Realtree Max-5 Camouflage|
|Color||Realtree Max-5 Camouflage|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.