Mossberg 930 Combo Deer/Waterfowl Semi-Auto Shotgun
Mossberg 930 Combo Deer/Waterfowl Semi-Auto Shotgun -All Mossberg 930 Special Purpose shotguns feature a self-regulating gas system that vents excess gas to aid in recoil reduction and eliminate stress on critical components. All 930 autoloaders chamber both 2 3/4 inch and 3-inch 12-gauge shotshells with ease from target loads, to non-toxic magnum loads, to the latest sabot slug ammo. Magazine capacity is up to 7+1 on models with extended magazine tube, 4+1 on models without. To complete the package, each Mossberg 930 includes a set of specially designed spacers for quick adjustment of the horizontal and vertical angle of the stock, bringing a custom-feel and fit to every shooter. Safety and safe handling is of paramount importance in special purpose firearms, and the 930 was engineered with that in mind. The receiver-mounted safety is convenient for right or left-handed users; simply push the button forward to take the weapon off safe. A protruding chrome cocking-indicator button is strategically placed in the front inner-edge of the trigger guard, making it easy to see and feel when the weapon is cocked or un-cocked. Unloading has been made easier too, with the Mossberg EZ-Empty system. By depressing the bolt release, the carrier can be pushed up and the first shotshell in the magazine removed. Simply repeat until the magazine is empty. All 930 Special Purpose models feature a drilled and tapped receiver, factory-ready for Picatinny rail, scope base or optics installation. 930 SPX models conveniently come with a factory-mounted Picatinny rail and LPA/M16-Style Ghost Ring combination sight right out of the box. Other sighting options include a basic front bead, or white-dot front sights.
- Dual gas-vent system
- Ported barrels
- Quick-empty magazine release button for easy unloading
- Drilled and tapped receiver
- Adjustable drop at comb with stock drop spacer system on synthetic models
|Choke||Accu-Set IC & M & F / Fully Rifled Barrel|
|Overall Length||48.5in / 44.5in|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.