Mossberg 500 Hunting All Purpose Field Matte Blued 12 Gauge 3in Left Hand Pump Action Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Mossberg 500 Hunting All Purpose Field Matte Blued 12 Gauge 3in Left Hand Pump Action Shotgun - 28in - With over 10 million sold and over 50 years in the field, the 500 shotgun is not only the most prolific and reliable shotgun in the world, it is also the most versatile shotgun platform available. It features dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and an anti-jam elevator to ensure smooth operation. Left Hand models have the same key features as the standard 500 in a left-handed platform. They are compatible with select Mossberg accessories including stocks, grips, sights and rails. However, they are not compatible with right-handed accessory barrels.
- Ergonomic Top Safety
- Includes Gun Lock
- Left Hand Model
- Vent Rib Barrel
|Choke||Accu-Set: IC, M, F|
|Product Line||500 Hunting All Purpose Field|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.