Escort Standard Magnum Pump Shotgun
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Escort Standard Magnum Pump Shotgun -The Escort AS has a stock and forend of seasoned Turkish walnut, with cut checkering and durable oil finish. The Escort PS features a weather beating polymer stock. Every Escort comes with sling swivel studs, three choke tubes and a choke tube wrench, magazine plug for migratory waterfowl shooting, stock adjustments shims, and magazine extender.
- Chambered in 2 3/4" & 3" magnum
- 22", 26" or 28" chrome-moly lined & ported barrel, proofed for steel shot
- Three chokes - IC, M & F
- Fiber-optic sight
- Raised, wentilated rib
- 3/8" dovetail accessory rail on top of reciever
- Tough, synthetic stock for all weather conditions
- Short-throw slide-action for quick second shots
- Enlarged slide-release button
|Choke||IC & M & F|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.