CZ 620 Field Select Blued 20ga 3in Pump Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
CZ 620 Field Select Blued 20ga 3in Pump Shotgun - 28in - For those who want a light, classy pump gun to carry in the field, CZ put together the perfect shotgun for you in the CZ 620 Field Select. With a 28" barrel, it clocks in under 6 lbs., lightening the load for those full days chasing birds. Built on a gauge-specific 7075 aluminum action, this 20 gauge pump has a deep, glossy blued finish and select grade Turkish Walnut.
The full forend and pistol grip help make this lithe shotgun feel good in the hands, and a set of five interchangeable chokes lets you tune constriction.
- F,IC,LM,M,SK Chokes Included
- Vent Rib Barrel
- Bead Sight
- Crossbolt Safety
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.