Browning Silver Field Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Silver Field Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat 12 Gauge 3-1/2in Semi Automatic Shotgun - Strike Silver. With an easily recognizable semi-humpbacked receiver silhouette, Browning’s Silver shotguns perfectly honor the historic Browning legacy. The proven Active Valve system of the Silver is one of the softest recoiling and easiest shooting guns available today, delivering a significant decrease in felt recoil over the competition.
Dressed for the marsh. What sets it apart from other Silvers is the addition of dipped a camo stock and forearm in in the popular and effective Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat pattern. Great concealment with a durable finish. This shotgun is made to be affordable but it still functions at the level you expect from Browning shotguns.
The Active Valve Gas System. The self-adjusting Active Valve Gas System efficiently adjusts to reliably fire a wide range of loads. The piston retains more gas from light loads to aid reliability and vents more gas from heavy loads to lessen felt recoil. Excess gases are vented out the top of the forearm and away from the receiver for cleaner, more reliable operation. Efficient venting of gases reduces felt recoil for faster, more accurate follow-up shots and all-day shooting comfort regardless of the loads being fired. The bolt and bolt slide are coated with a tough, durable phosphate finish.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy receiver with black/charcoal bi-tone finish
- Composite stock with textured gripping surfaces and Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat camo finish
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Brass bead front sight
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
|Finish||Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||Silver Field|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.