Browning Silver Black Lightning Gloss Black/Blued 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Silver Black Lightning Gloss Black/Blued 12 Gauge 3in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 28in -For 100 years Browning has excelled in autoloader design. And they still do. With the Browning Silver you get the benefit of a century of autoloader design experience in a shotgun with a large dose of value. This special model is only sold through Browning's network of special Full Line and Medallion dealers. This model sports a 28in barrel.
The receiver is strong/ lightweight aluminum alloy for good balance and still features a semi-humpback design that says "Browning. The silver -colored finish is a classy touch too. The barrel has a lightweight profile and a fully constructed ventilated rib with brass front bead. The action is gas-operated shooting 3in shells in stride. The Active Valve System reliably cycles a wide range of loads. The stock is satin finish walnut for an uncommonly good look at an uncommonly good price.
- Flat Wrench Choke Wrench Included
- Alloy Trigger and Trigger Guard
- Aluminum Alloy Receiver
- Chrome Plated Chamber Finish
- 14-1/4in Length of Pull
|Finish||Gloss Black Receiver & Blued Barrel|
|Stock||Gloss Finish Grade 2.5 Turkish Walnut|
|Choke||Invector-Plus IC & M & F|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.