Browning Citori 725 Feather Oiled Grade II/III Walnut 12 Gauge 3in Over Under Shotgun - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning Citori 725 Feather Oiled Grade II/III Walnut 12 Gauge 3in Over Under Shotgun - The lightest weight field gun you'll ever covet. But you might as well make it yours -- no coveting necessary. The Citori 725 Feather uses the same low-profile receiver design you'll find in other 725's, but it's made from a lightweight, high strength alloy instead of steel. The breach face and hinge pin are still made from high-grade steel for longevity while giving you a gun that weighs about 13 ounces less than it's full steel counterpart. That's a difference you'll notice in the field.
Is this a crossover? By all means. the Feather's lineage is from the hunting side, but it's solid, smooth performance begs for a trip around the sporting course. And your scores will show that it knows the ropes.
- Lightweight alloy receiver with steel breech face and hinge pin
- Gloss oil finish Grade II/III walnut stock
- New accented engraving
- Inflex recoil pad
- Ivory bead sight
- POI: 50/50
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
|Finish||Oiled Grade II/III Walnut|
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||Citori 725 Feather|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.