Browning BPS Field Composite Matte Black 10 Gauge 3-1/2in Pump Action Shotgun - 28in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning BPS Field Composite Matte Black 10 Gauge 3-1/2in Pump Action Shotgun - An all-new look for the most proven pump. There has never been a BPS like the new 2020 models. The stock and forearm are totally redesigned for better feel and handling. The parallel heel/toe section that makes it easy for a “professional gunsmith” to cut the stock down (up to 3/4in).
Proven performance. Many pump shotguns are made for entry-level shooters. The new BPS is made for entry and exit. It is the pump shotgun made for the generations. If you demand the highest quality and reliability from your pump shotgun look no further. The BPS uses a rugged, machined steel receiver, steel internal components and twin steel action bars for long-lasting, bind-free, pump-action performance.
The floating rib is a key advantage. The floating rib allows the rib and barrel to expand at different rates and move independently of each other. The floating rib prevents the point of impact shifts caused by barrel heating. The height of the rib gives a good view of your target.
Working gun is an understatement. With their additional shot payload, 10 gauge shotguns are still the choice for high-flying geese and big, strutting toms. The BPS is totally reliable and durable. The blued finish on steel parts -- and there are a great many of them -- is deep and protective.
Top and bottom of it all. Unique bottom ejection throws empty hulls straight down, out of the line of sight. The BPS, with its top tang safety, is the best pump shotgun choice for both right- and left-handed shooters.
- Composite stock with textured gripping surfaces
- Three Standard Invector choke tubes
- Silver bead front sight
- Ideal for hunting
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||BPS Field Composite|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.