Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen Upland 16 Gauge 2-3/4in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen Upland 16 Gauge 2-3/4in Semi Automatic Shotgun - The Sweet Sixteen Upland is a fine representation of a modern upland field gun. This model takes full advantage of the rise in 16 gauge ammunition and pairs it with a lightweight chassis and finely finished wood. With a weight of just over 6 pounds, it won't weigh you down while covering the miles in search of roosters.
In the not-so-distant past if your buddy uttered the phrase, “Sweet Sixteen,” you knew he was talking about a Browning Auto-5 in 16 gauge. Maybe it was the sweet way these guns handled, their light and trim dimensions, or it might have just had something to do with the way the phrase “Sweet Sixteen” rolls off the tongue, but those models developed a devoted following among hunters.
The in-between 16 is known as "The Gentleman's Gauge." To many hunters, the 16 gauge is the ideal ammunition for the perfect gun. A well-designed 16 gauge is closer in weight to a 20 gauge, with a shot payload nearer the 12 gauge, and patterning that bests them both. Like its most revered predecessor, the Browning A5 16 gauge is built on a smaller, lighter receiver for reduced weight and a sleek feel in your hands. It also benefits from the advantages of Total Barrel Dynamics and the Invector-DS choke tube system to extract the most performance from this revered gauge. The humpback receiver profile increases the length of the sighting plane to give you the same advantage the first Auto 5s were famous for. Pick up an A5 Sweet Sixteen and see how sweet it is.
The Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen is well on its way to becoming a modern classic, with a short-recoil operated action that is so reliable we back it with a 5 year/100,000 round guarantee — come hell or high water.
In its simplest term, kinetic energy is the energy of motion. The Browning A5 makes better use of kinetic energy with its powerful, short recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System. Kinematic Drive harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. This concept is tried and true, and now perfected by the company that broke ground first with autoloading shotguns. The beauty of Kinematic Drive is the simplicity of design for consistent, reliable function with a wide variety of loads and under the full extremes of weather, temperature, moisture and grime. This gun is designed to work, come hell or high water. Operation is clean because gases are sent out the barrel and away from the action.
- Oil finish Turkish walnut stock with close radius pistol grip and shim-adjustment for length of pull, cast and drop
- Compact 16 gauge receiver and dimensions
- 18 lines-per-inch checkering
- Brushed nickel receiver finish
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
|Choke||F, M, IC|
|Product Line||A5 Sweet Sixteen|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.